Wipro Interview Questions
Wipro Interview Questions
Wipro technology is headquartered in Bangalore and it is listed in NYSE. It is one of the leading players in IT and BPO space. Their origin dates back to pre-independence era and is widely recognized world wide for its products and services.
Interview for WIPRO Company comprises of three stages
1) Written test which is of 50 marks and has time duration of 1 hour.
2) Technical interview
3) HR interview
Many of the candidates appearing for WIPRO fail to pass through the Technical interview due to lack of basics. Questions are easy if you have basic understanding of object oriented languages and Java. They are also recognized for their extensive background check of a candidate. They thoroughly check the credentials of the candidate and it is also good to be honest before the interviewer. Working in WIPRO gives a candidate global exposure and makes them much more favorable for other Indian companies.
Some of the interview questions asked by the HR team of Wipro are as follows: –
1) Give the difference between C and ANSI C?
2) Why should programmers use object oriented programming?
3) Give difference between compile time error and run time error?
4) Why Java is used extensively in today`s applications what makes it different from other languages?
5) Describe about applet lifecycle?
6) For what purposes programmers use Encapsulation? State some uses of it?
7) How do you design the project layout or the outline or structure of a program?
8) Explain some of the concepts of Java design patterns?
9) Why should a programmer use C instead of C++?
10) State some uses of RDBMS?
11) Mention the different stages of software design?
12) What are the different protocols present while transferring data from one web browser to another browser?
When you are attending to a multinational company like Wipro it is always good to maintain positive attire, eye contact, body language, confidence while answering and the most important aspect is Integrity.
These are some of the questions related to written test. Written test is very important because it gives you a chance to speak with the technical HR from where you can exhibit your skills. So it is imperative that you pass the written test. Here are some questions which are related to written test. There would be approximately 50 questions and there is no negative marking. The split up is
(i) Verbal approximately fifteen questions
(ii) Analytical approximately fifteen questions
(iii) Technical approximately twenty questions
The allotment will differ. Here are some few analytical questions
1) A business man buys a property at three-fifth of its value and sells it for 5 per cent more than its value. What will be the total profit in this deal
2) Ramu has brought an old car for Rs.35, 000 and spent 25% of the cost on its repair. If he wants to earn Rs 7000 as net profit on it, how much percentage should he add to the purchase price of the car?
3) Siri bought a VCD and got 5% of its original price as dealer’s discount. She then sold it with 10% profit on his purchase price. What percentage profit did she get on the original price of the VCD?
4) The sum of the number and its reciprocal is twice the difference of the number and its reciprocal. Explain the answer and the number you have obtained?
5) An empty fuel tank of car was filled with `A` type of petrol and when it became half empty they filled it with `B` type of petrol. Again when the tank was half empty, it was filled with `A` type of petrol. When the tank was half empty again, it was filled with B type of petrol. What was the percentage of `A` type of petrol in tank?
It is better to read books such as Barron’s on verbal ability. There are questions available on this website which is related to technical. Here are some questions which give you an understanding about the process and the method you need to prepare: –
1) What is the difference between SQL and PL/SQL? State and explain the various uses of the languages?
2) What was the main reason behind the creation of .NET platform?
3) What is reusability and state some examples? etc
Interview questions related to HR
1) The famous question Tell me about your self?
2) What do you know about Wipro and its job environment?
3) Tell me about your project and explain its uses, features and disadvantages?
4) Give us a one good reason to hire you?
5) What are all the different languages you know? State some examples and features, uses of the language you know?
6) Why did you choose IT field any specific importance?
7) How did your education background help you in career in IT field?
8) What hobbies and interests do you have and what interests you in them?
9) Can you explain about new features of your favorite language, add on`s, etc?
10) What are the different ways in which you can exploit a website?