Posts tagged wipro pattern
|What is the pattern of WIPRO placements?
Everyday reading newspaper and improving vocabulary is more than enough
2. Quantitative (20 marks)
3. Technical (IT Awareness) 10 marks
Wipro Pattern 2 :
1: Aptitude 1. Verbal section (20 marks) paragraph comprehension
active passive direct indirect active and passive fill in the blanks analogy
Verb tenses. Everyday reading newspaper and improving vocabulary is more than enough.
2. Quantitative (20 marks) General reasoning type questions study the basics of time and work speed and distance profit loss number series seating arrangement coding decoding very important 2-3 questions quants can clear
3. Technical (IT Awareness) 10 marks 1 question for C (bitwise operator
nothing of the sort present in Let us C) 1 binary decimal 1 on deadlock 2 on
General knowledge 3 Questions on Unix command.
3. Technical (IT Awareness) 10 marks 1 question for C (bitwise operator nothing of the sort present in Let us C) 1 binary decimal 1 on deadlock 2 on General knowledge 3 Questions on Unix command.
There were three sessions: Written,Technical & HR http://www.ChetanaS.org1) First session was the Written Test. There were three sections in this test, the test was online. The first section was about the quantitative aptitude. Second had a English (synonyms, antonyms) of some words and reading comprehension. Third section had technical questions mostly on C and C++ There was a passage writing after the online test on a particular topic.
2) The interview we had on the next day. Technical round was cool, he asked me only about my academic projects and asked me to write a program, that I had written, after the technical round he has given me a form which need to be filled before going to the HR round.http://www.ChetanaS.org3) HR round was also cool, he asked me questions like i) tell me about yourself ii) what do you know about Wipro iii) why should I hire you iv) what difference do you bring if I hire you v) he told me about the bond asked whether I was mobile, I told him yes.
The results have come at night 11:45, That was memorable night, my name was in the shortlisted who are selected for Wipro. There were about 800-900 appeared for the test 300-400 have cleared the written 130 have cleared the interview 120 have got selected.