Posts tagged Infosys INterview papers
INFOSYS PATTERN & INTERVIEW – 24 JUL 2008 – HYDERABADHi Chetanaites
This is Amit Kumar from Chaitanya Bharati Institute of Technology, I am from MECH.. we had INFOSYS placement test in our college on 29th july…..
Aptitude paper consists of 2 partsi) Quant (30q 40min)ii) Verbal (40q 35min)
Quant paper was very easy….
1) 6–questions logical conclusions (syllogism)… R.S Agarwal verbal nd non-verbal book is very very useful.. practice all 9 types
2) 5–que DATA SUFFICIENCY….. little basics in school mathematics is enough.3) 4 ques on direction sensing which were very easy4) 4 to 5 ques on choose the next fig in series R.S.Agarwal non verbal book is enough for that.5) One D.I ques which was very easy. http://www.ChetanaS.org6) One reasoning ques like, there are 5 ppl sachin, gopichand..etc and they ill advertise for 5 companies nike, reebook, pepsi, cocacola..etc not given in order… and some hints r given with those hints u need to find out who is advertising for which company… it was not so easy because it was last ques i dint much time so be careful wit these type of ques…
And coming to verbal1)we got 2 RCs one was small one consisting of only 2 passages and the 2nd one was a bigger one2)we got 10 to 12 correction of sentence and 6 to 7 some kind of ques in which he wil give u one para and ask u to tel wat is assumption in that para3)and some ques wil be like this, a sentence wil b given in which a part in underlined and we ve to replace the underlined part wit other sentencethats it over all paper was easy
HR interviewme: I entered the room (HR is a old man nearly 60), I wished good eve.HR: pls take u r seat, and give ur resume.me: this is my resume sir.HR: ok (he checked my resume and underlined teamplayer in my reume) can u justify that u r a team player.me: s sir definatly and I told about my proj and events I organised he asked me some ques in my proj I ans it well and he asked me to explain how I organised an event.. I explained both wellHR: (he gave me a situation) I am a student union leader and as soon as I enter the coll I saw a tree is about to fall and there r many ppl on road. wat wil u do at that timeme: I ans it …HR: (another situation) u and ur grand ma r travelling in a bus i a remote ar. suddenly u r grand ma gets fainted wat wil u do at that time.me: I ans it….HR: we ve many branches in India wil u do the job if u get the posting any where in india.me: s sir I am ready to do the job…HR any quesme:noHR u may leave thenme: thank u sir
This was my HR interview it went on very cool and I got placed in Infi… and friends my only suggesition is be cool dont get tensed this is onyl HR interview if he asks any thing if u dont no that also speak some thing u know it wont matter he just sees how fluent u r and how confident u r … and in HR there wont be correct ans or wrong so dont get tensed be cool and well…
(Paper Submitted By : Priya)
Classes and Methods
25) Which of the following statements can be used to describe a public method?
a.It is accessible to all other classes in the hierarchy
b.It is accessablde only to subclasses of its parent class
c.It represents the public interface of its class
d.The only way to gain access to this method is by calling one of the public class
26) Which of the following types of class members can be part of the internal part of a class?
a.Public instance variables
b.Private instance variables
27) You would use the ____ operator to create a single instance of a named class.
28) Which of the following statements correctly describes the relation between an object and the instance variable it stores?
a.Each new object has its own distinctive set of instance variables
b.Each object has a copy of the instance variables of its class
c.the instance variable of each object are separate from the variables of other objects
d.The instance variables of each object are stored together with the variables of other objects
29) If no input parameters are specified in a method declaration then the declaration will include __.
a.an empty set of parentheses
b.the term void
30) What are the functions of the dot(.) operator?
a.It enables you to access instance variables of any objects within a class
b.It enables you to store values in instance variables of an object
c.It is used to call object methods
d.It is to create a new object
31) Which of the following can be referenced by this variable?
a.The instance variables of a class only
b.The methods of a class only
c.The instance variables and methods of a class
32) The this reference is used in conjunction with ___methods.
33) Which of the following operators are used in conjunction with the this and super references?
a.The new operator
b.The instance of operator
c.The dot operator
Ref Link contributor : http://www.hudihudi.com/placement/java/java21.htm
Permanent link to Java Tutorials / Java Interview Questions: http://www.freshersinterviewquestions.com/java-classes-and-methods/