Java Tutorials Operators
Operators in Java
1) What are operators and what are the various types of operators available in Java?
Ans: Operators are special symbols used in expressions.
The following are the types of operators:
Increment & Decrement operators,
Comparison/Relational operators and
2) The ++ operator is used for incrementing and the — operator is used for
3) Comparison/Logical operators are used for testing and magnitude.
4) Character literals are stored as Unicode characters.
5) What are the Logical operators?
Ans: OR(|), AND(&), XOR(^) AND NOT(~).
6) What is the % operator?
Ans : % operator is the modulo operator or reminder operator. It returns the reminder of dividing the first operand by second operand.
7) What is the value of 111 % 13?
Ref Link contributor : http://www.hudihudi.com/placement/java/java11.htm
Permanent link to Java Tutorials / Java Interview Questions: http://www.freshersinterviewquestions.com/java-tutorials-operators