Java Classes and Methods interview-questions
Classes and Methods
17) Casting occurs commonly between numeric types.
18) Boolean values can be cast into any other primitive type.
19) Casting does not affect the original object or value.
20) Which cast must be used to convert a larger value into a smaller one?
Ans: Explicit cast.
21) Which cast must be used to cast an object to another class?
Ans: Specific cast.
22) Which of the following features are common to both Java & C++?
A.The class declaration
b.The access modifiers
c.The encapsulation of data & methods with in objects
d.The use of pointers
23) Which of the following statements accurately describe the use of access modifiers within a class definition?
a.They can be applied to both data & methods
b.They must precede a class’s data variables or methods
c.They can follow a class’s data variables or methods
d.They can appear in any order
e.They must be applied to data variables first and then to methods
24) Suppose a given instance variable has been declared private.
Can this instance variable be manipulated by methods out side its class?
Ref Link contributor : http://www.hudihudi.com/placement/java/java16.htm
Permanent link to Java Tutorials / Java Interview Questions: http://www.freshersinterviewquestions.com/java-classes-and-methods-interview-questions-2/