Infosys placement papers 9
Interview pattern of Infosys consists of three parts which is
3) HR interview or HR Round or General round.
Aptitude section consists of (I) Aptitude section
(ii) Logical section
(iii) Technical section
Generally you will be given 50 questions in the Aptitude section which is split accordingly amongst the three sections. During this interview process you might also be checked for English. A test in English may also be present.
In logical reasoning do prepare on
1) Puzzle problems
2) Cube questions
3) Data interpretation and sufficiency.
4) Series, etc.
Verbal questions can be prepared if you have good grammar and command in the language. Number of questions for the written or aptitude test does vary.
Some of the questions are as follows: –
1) In a 500 meters race, B gives `A` a start of 160 meters.
The ration of the speeds of `A` and `B` is 2:3 who wins by how much?
2) A, B and C are three participants in a kilometer race. If A can give B a start of 40 meters and B can give C a start of 25 meters, how many meters A can give C a start?
3) A passenger in train `P` travelling at 1 km/min uses his stop watch and finds that another train `Q` travelling in the opposite direction, completely passed his window in 3 seconds. If the length of the train `Q` is 87.50 m. Try to find its speed in Km/hr or in any conversion?.
4) The minute hand of a clock overtakes the hour hand at intervals of 65 minutes of correct time. How much does the clock gain or lose in 12 hours?
5) A certain sum of money lent at a certain rate of compound interest grows to 1.44 times its value in 2 years. If the same sum is lent at simple interest at the same rate, in how many years would it double itself?
These are some of the questions or the type of questions which you would be facing during the interview of Infosys. Try to answer them answering them gives you an edge over the interview.
For verbal reasoning it is better to review Barron`s as it has complete reference for all your queries. Some of the questions concerning to verbal are: –
1) Synonyms and antonyms: –
You will also have comprehension from which you have to answer the questions.
Aptitude round may have these type of questions. Either these questions were asked in previous interviews or they are in the same format with name changes.
1) What is the area of a rectangle whose length is twice its width and whose perimeter is equal to that of a square whose area is 1?
2) Write ten numbers from the least to the greatest which have a remainder 3 after dividing it by seven. What is the series formed and what is the CD?
3) A cylindrical glass container is 20 centimeters tall and has a diameter of 10 centimetres. On the inside wall, three centimeters from the upper circular base, there is a drop of honey. On the lateral surface, diametrically opposite it, there is a fly. Which is the shortest route for the fly to reach the honey or destination?
4) Each packet of computer floppies contains a coupon that is equally likely to bear the letters D, E or F. If `x` packets are purchased, what is the probability that the coupons cannot be used to spell `FED`?
5) How many numbers greater than 5000 can be formed with four of the digits 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 where no digit can be repeated.
Some of the interview questions asked by the HR are as follows: –
1) Why Infosys and why not other companies what interests you in infy?
2) How did you career paved a way to the industry standards?
3) Why do you choose software industry when you are from different background?
4) Explain us in detail about your project?
5) What are all the programming languages you know and explain about certain programming language architecture?
6) What will be your ideal holiday spot?
Link to post above http://www.freshersinterviewquestions.com/infosys-placement-papers-9/